Interesting in Volunteering?
Smart Blokes is a new pilot project that extends our current dressing and coaching program for women, Dress for Success South East Melbourne, to men. The aim is to increase the preparedness and confidence of male clients’ to face their job interview and succeed in gaining employment.
If you are passionate about giving back and supporting men in need in our community, we would love to hear from you. We are conveniently located in Frankston within easy access to bus and train services.
Our volunteers are involved in the following activities:
• dressing men in an interview/work appropriate ourfit
• providing one-on-one coaching and interbview advice.
• assisting with our Career Support Program workshops
• receiving and sorting donated clothes
• helping with fundraising events and other projects
For more detail about what we do, visit our website: https://groomedtogo.org
or contact us for more details on 0411 664 107
or email firstname.lastname@example.org