Frequently Asked Questions
Who can use the Groomed to Go Services?
Anyone experiencing unemployment, financial hardship, domestic violence, homelessness or prison release support.
Do I need to book in?
Bookings are required, please call 9770 0220.
Is there a cost for the services?
All our services are free to clients.
Is this service just for Women?
No, we dress all genders.
Do I have to come on-site to be styled? What if I live in regional Victoria?
No, you can access our Virtual styling service and the clothes will be mailed out to you.
Is it just corporate style clothing?
No, we offer everything from corporate to smart casual – it all depends on your needs.
Do I have to return the clothes?
No, these are yours to keep.
What Services do Groomed to Go Provide?
Our dressing services are a 60-minute personalised styling session, dressing clients in at least one smart outfit suitable for an interview, work or life events. To read about our dressing services in detail, visit our Dressing Services Programs page.
Our dressing services includes:
- Adults – We dress all adults
- Virtual – Online dressing service, whether online or on the phone
- Emergency Clothing Pack – For any adult who needs urgent clothing
Career Workshops and Career Counselling
In partnership with Chisholm Skills and Job Centre Dandenong we offer free career counselling and access to workshops to help in job searching. To read about our career services in detail, visit our Career Services Programs page.
Current career services include:
- Resume Writing – Creating, refining, and tailoring your resume, including templates and examples
- Preparing for Interviews – How to prepare for interviews and behavioural questions
- Job Searching – Planning your job search, exploring the market, and working with recruitment agencies