We will be holding an onsite information session at Frankston in June. Date and time to be announced.
Alternatively, you can register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email the link to you with the application form, for you to see what areas we have to offer.
Looking to volunteer?
Are you interested in becoming a part of our amazing organisation? Register your interest via our online form here: https://groomedtogo.org/volunteer-form/
Volunteers make it possible for Groomed to Go to empower hundreds of people each year on their path to financial independence. Our volunteers look to connect and inspire each client on their journey to self-sufficiency. We offer numerous opportunities to showcase your skills and help others, including opportunities in the following areas. As you know, we service both men and women.
- Marketing and Media
- Social media
- Website design and maintenance
- Grants researcher
- Grants writer
- Organise and help with events
- Community engagement
- Social enterprises
- Administration support (Salesforce Experience a must)
- Committee of Management
Information sessions: These are held regularly throughout the year to outline our organisation’s mission and the crucial role that our volunteers play. At this stage they will be held via zoom. To register your interest in attending upcoming Information Sessions, email email@example.com.
Volunteering is a meaningful and rewarding experience that has many benefits, including:
- Learning and developing new skills: Our programs provide you with an opportunity to acquire new skills while carrying out a wide variety of tasks. You will receive training in client engagement, dressing and interview coaching, with regular follow-up workshops.
- Making connections: Meet new people, gain invaluable experience working with others, build new friendships and form lasting relationships.
- Addressing social issues you feel strongly about: You will be joining a team of inspiring volunteers who are passionate about making a difference in their community.
- Building your confidence: Developing your ability to deal with a range of situations and being part of a team will increase your self-esteem.
On-going training: We are also run specific training programs provided throughout the year for our volunteers.